Hello friends, Today I am going to discuss about common pains and aches which we always face and we don’t know how to get rid out of these problems. Now a days we all are busy in our job or business and we don’t get enough time to give rest to our body and also we don’t include healthy food in our diet which results so many health problems like muscle pain, headaches, joints pain, stomach pain etc. I will tell you about some magical tips and remedies by which you will cure from pain and aches in your body. So let’s start with the remedies.
Cure For Headaches:-
Headaches are very common phenomenon, today because they occurs due to many reasons. The main reason is stressful life style which cause exhaustion and inadequate sleep. Whatever the cause may be, headache can be quiet debilitating.
● Take a clean bowl and add 2 teaspoons of cinnamon powder and add some water how to make semi liquid paste. Apply this on your forehead and temple areas for pain relief.
● Take one glass of water and add one teaspoon of grated ginger in it and then boil it for 4 to 5 minutes on medium flame. After 5 minutes let it cool down and strain it in a glass and now your drink is ready. This drink will help you to get rid of headache.
● Tender coconut water or watermelon juice will provide relief if the headache is caused due to the excess heat in the body. So try to add in your breakfast, specially during summer months.
● Take handful of fresh mint leaves and handful of fresh coriander leaves soak them well for 5 minutes. Now grind them in a grinder to make a juice out of it. Now drink this to get relief from headache.
So destress, stay well hydrated and don’t let that headache get you down.
Cure For Knee Pain:-
Knee pain has become a very common complaint today. Unlike the earlier years, when only elderly seemed to be affected by it. Even youngsters seem to increasingly be having this problem today. Since the knees have to bear the weight of the body, it is very important that they be looked after well. The most common cause of knee pain is arthritis, which affects the knee joint. However, excessive weight and any injury can also result in knee pain. Let’s look some traditional but effective ways for treating knee pain.
● coconut oil, is known for its curative properties, is one of the best ways of treating knee pain. Massage your knees 2 to 3 times a day but slightly warm coconut oil and keep your knees covered for about 10 minutes.
● Methi aur fenugreek seeds, have also been known to provide relief to knee pain. Take 2 teaspoons of fenugreek seeds and roast them in a pan for 2 to 3 minutes and then grind them in a grinder to make powder from it. Then take 2 teaspoons of fenugreek seeds powder in a bowl and add enough water to make a thick paste. Apply this over your knees for few hours and then wash it off.
● Take one and half cup of water in a bowl, add half teaspoon of grated ginger and half teaspoon of turmeric powder in it. Let this heat gently for about 10 to 12 minutes. Once it boils strain this liquid and add about 2 teaspoons of honey in it. Mix it well and it is ready to drink.
● Besides these remedies, dilute half teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in one cup of water and take small sips of it.
Remember if you are suffering from knee pain, do not overly stress your knees and don’t make them immobile for prolonged periods, which would make the joints stiff. Take care of your knees, because you need them to get around.
Cure For Toothache:-
Those who have experience the tootheache know the agony that it can cause. Besides the excruciating pain it can affect your appetite and sleep. It can be due to many factors such as tooth decaying, gum infection or tooth nerve irritation. Whatever the reason maybe it needs to be addressed immediately.
● Take 2 teaspoons of lemon juice and add half teaspoon of asafoetida in it and mix it well then warm it slightly. Now take a cotton ball and dip it into the liquid then apply it on the affected tooth. Alternatively you can put a clove on the affected tooth and chew it slowly.
● Take one glass of luke warm water and add half teaspoon of salt in it and mix it well. Gargle the mouth with a couple of times in a day with this water. Not only does it bring down the swelling also eliminates the bacteria affecting the tooth.
● When you feel the toothache is coming on, immediately put a small piece of onion on the tooth.
Remember that oral hygiene plays a important role in your overall health. So don’t ignore a toothache.
Cure For Osteoarthritis:-
One of the most common disease is osteoarthritis. Which occurs when the cushioning pads on the joints, starts wearing away. This results in inflammation, pain and stiffness on the afflicted joint. Specially in the morning, after prolonged immobilization of the joints or even after over using of joints. It is difficult to pinpoint the exact cause of osteoarthritis. Simple home remedies can be used to deal with osteoarthritis.
● In a pan add 250 ml of mustard oil and add 5 to 10 grams of camphor. Let it heat until the camphor dissolves then cool it down and when it is slightly warm apply it over the joints.
● In a pan add about one and half litre of water and add two to three fresh pieces of Ginger boiler for 5 to 10 minutes then let it cool down for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes add some honey and have it warm 2 to 3 times in a day.
Make sure you move the joints regularly but do not over do it.
So friends I hope you follow all these remedies to get rid out of different types of body pains and aches. Please like, if you found this post helpful